We offer you a wide range of different types of pallets
- INKA pallets
- one-way pallets
- plastic pallets
- stacking frames for pallets
- special pallets
Information on the INKA pallet:
Why do INKA pallets need no ISPM 15 / NIMF 15 treatment?
INKA pallets consist of dried wood chips, manufactured in a moulding process with heat and pressure, similar to a chipboard.
INKA pallets can be classified as processed wood for the purposes of ISPM 15 / NIMF 15. Therefore, they do not fall under the regulations for solid wood (non manufactured wood). The treatment or the gassing with the insecticide methyl bromide as well as a IPPC labelling is not necessary!
- extremely robust
- long life
- easy handling
- suitable for high-bay storage
- easy to clean
- no absorption of moisture
- resistant against most of the acids and alkalis
- environmentally friendly, made from plastics recycling